FREE MATTE FINISH
Upgrade for CP-D70DW & CP-D707DW compact printers!!!
Mitsubishi expanded the versatility of the CP-D70 series event photo printers with the addition of Super Fine Print mode and Super Fine Matte finish. Super Fine Print produces stunning studio quality photo prints by increasing the optical density of the photograph, adding contrast and visual depth. The new, highly requested, Super Fine Matte mimics the traditional finish of matte photo paper for studio quality prints anywhere, anytime using the standard media.
• Mitsubishi’s newly developed image processing methods analyze the image file to optimize the photo print.
• Super Fine Print mode slows the line rate of the print head, strategically applying more dye when needed to increase contrast and visual depth. Thereby delivering studio quality photo prints with sharper edges, crisper text, and less chance of smearing.
• Super Fine Matte mimics the look and feel of traditional matte photo paper by forming a random matte texture on the photo print with the clear overcoat sheet of the print ribbon.
• Optical density increased for deeper blacks
• Adds depth and detail to photo prints
• Sharper edges and crisper text
• Reduces smearing and draglines
• Uses standard media – no new media to buy
Mitsubishi Reliability and Durability
For traditional dye-sub photo printers, applying a matte finish can increase wear on the print head, however; Mitsubishi print heads are shielded from this wear by an applied protective film that enhances print head durability. And, genuine Mitsubishi media is equipped with a back-layer dye sheet that also protects against print head wear.
How to get it – FREE!
The Super Fine Print mode and Super Fine Matte finish features have been combined with the 2×6” Multi-cut upgrade and are available by download from the Mitsubishi Imaging Products Division website:
• Printer firmware and printer driver upgrade - http://www.mitsubishi-imaging.com/drivers-downloads
• Instructions for Super Fine and Super Fine Matte – http://www.mitsubishi-imaging.com/superfine-driver-overview
• Instructions for 2×6” Multi-cut - http://www.mitsubishi-imaging.com/2-x-6-multi-cut-photo-strip-print-option
Contact us at imageTech Marketing at 714.639.5411 or 402.630.4560 for more information and support.